HelloScience is owned and controlled by:
HelloScience is committed to protecting the privacy of any information we may collect from our online community and visitors.
We are committed to high standards for integrity and compliance. Such standards include a commitment to protect personal data being processed in the course of our business in accordance with applicable law on privacy & data protection, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you have any questions concerning the processing of personal data within the Novozymes group of companies, please contact us here.
At HelloScience we process personal data about you for the purposes listed below:
- Managing your membership profile to offer the services you request, such as getting connected to other community members and to get notification of scientific contributions that might fit your profile
- Data enabling you to exercise voting rights in the community
- Data enabling you to take part in hackathons and similar events
- Agreement negotiation, conclusion and execution as it relates to SciCube offerings and Co-Development projects
- Improving our platform, services and technologies
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our services and websites, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud and other criminal or malicious activities
Your data will always be processed in a fair and transparent manner in compliance with the law. It will be retained for as long as your personal data is deemed relevant for the purpose for which they were collected.
Recipients of Data — Data Sharing
For the purposes listed in this document, we may share your personal information with the below entities, if required for the purposes mentioned above:
- Affiliates within the Novozymes Group
- HelloScience partners, see https://helloscience.io/partners
Transfers to countries outside the EU/EEA
In some cases, we will be transferring personal data to the countries outside the EU/EEA. Such transfers will only take place for the specific purposes mentioned above under “Purpose”, and we will always ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place for such transfer, depending on the specific country.
If the country/countries has/have not been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data, then we will provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer through the use of “Model Contracts for the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries”, as published by the Commission of the European Union, or any other contractual agreement approved by the competent authorities. You may obtain a copy of the contract/agreement template by contacting us at email@example.com.
HelloScience will not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties outside the Novozymes group of companies and our partners https://helloscience.io/partners.
If we process personal data about you, you have certain data protection rights.
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency (“Datatilsynet”).
There may be conditions or limitations on these right; it depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com.