HelloScience – A partner driven startup accelerator
Welcome to HelloScience – an ecosystem of scientists, business developers, lawyers, startups, thinkers and storytellers with one thing in common: We have a shared passion for open innovation, open science and groundbreaking collaboration around the sustainable development goals (SDGs).
How we bring Collaboration right to the edge of your fingertips
HelloScience Value Proposition
As a startup, you live with great risks, hard choices and the thrills of the uncertain, on HelloScience we help you bring your idea and experience to life for potential collaborators, founders and co-creators.
In a time of disrupting technologies and a rapidly changing market, your becoming part of a larger ecosystem is key for surviving competitors and obstacles. HelloScience let’s you find, connect and engage people with the skills and competences, experience and network needed to accelerate quickly.
Our offering is focused on sharing technology, innovation, and mentorship programs. We also offer microgrants and, in some cases, joint-venture and partnership agreements.
A common infrastructure for open and structural innovation, and radical collaboration that bridges silos, shares challenges, solutions and track impact.
Short cut to your collaborative journey with corporations
Short cut to SDG innovation through startup collaboration
New way of solving complex problems together, by collaborating and exchange resources
Read the HelloScience Journal
Story behind HelloScience
HelloScience is a collaborative incubation platform that catalyzes and scales solutions across the world, in three key steps:
1) OPEN CHALLENGE: Addresses key challenges and invites people to submit ideas and solutions
2) LIVELAB: Facilitates events that bring together the most promising ideas with partners and collaborators who can support their growth
3) INCUBATION: Supports selected projects with mentorship and resources to accelerate their growth and impact
HelloScience is an SDG-focused innovation platform that aims to address many of the challenges outlined in the 2030 SDG Agenda.It was founded and initiated by Novozymes in 2017. In April 2020 Novozymes have transferred the day to day management and operations for HelloScience to The Collaboratorium, a not for profit organization that focuses on enhancing digital and physical collaboration, including Public-Private-Partnerships.
The Collaboratorium who has transitioned into THIRDROOM ApS, who initially created the Thirdroom software that is being used for the HelloScience platform today, has already helped create the new architecture of the platform. Seeking to empower the green transition and problem solving around the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Meet the team
Justin PerrettsonHead of Global Engagement, Novozymes
Alfred BirkegaardHead of HelloScience Operation, Thirdroom
Mikkel TrymHelloScience representative for Climate-KIC
Anne Cathrine DahlgaardHelloScience representative for Kromann Reumert
Henrik Juul NielsenHelloScience representative for Grundfos
Krestine MougaardHelloScience representative for Skylab at DTU
Learn more about HelloScience works
This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!
HelloScience is owned and controlled by:
HelloScience is committed to protecting the privacy of any information we may collect from our online community and visitors.
We are committed to high standards for integrity and compliance. Such standards include a commitment to protect personal data being processed in the course of our business in accordance with applicable law on privacy & data protection, including the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you have any questions concerning the processing of personal data within the Novozymes group of companies, please contact us here.
At HelloScience we process personal data about you for the purposes listed below:
- Managing your membership profile to offer the services you request, such as getting connected to other community members and to get notification of scientific contributions that might fit your profile
- Data enabling you to exercise voting rights in the community
- Data enabling you to take part in hackathons and similar events
- Agreement negotiation, conclusion and execution as it relates to SciCube offerings and Co-Development projects
- Improving our platform, services and technologies
- Maintaining and protecting the security of our services and websites, preventing and detecting security threats, fraud and other criminal or malicious activities
Your data will always be processed in a fair and transparent manner in compliance with the law. It will be retained for as long as your personal data is deemed relevant for the purpose for which they were collected.
Recipients of Data — Data Sharing
For the purposes listed in this document, we may share your personal information with the below entities, if required for the purposes mentioned above:
- Affiliates within the Novozymes Group
- HelloScience partners, see https://helloscience.io/partners
Transfers to countries outside the EU/EEA
In some cases, we will be transferring personal data to the countries outside the EU/EEA. Such transfers will only take place for the specific purposes mentioned above under “Purpose”, and we will always ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place for such transfer, depending on the specific country.
If the country/countries has/have not been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data, then we will provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer through the use of “Model Contracts for the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries”, as published by the Commission of the European Union, or any other contractual agreement approved by the competent authorities. You may obtain a copy of the contract/agreement template by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HelloScience will not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties outside the Novozymes group of companies and our partners https://helloscience.io/partners.
If we process personal data about you, you have certain data protection rights.
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and to have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency (“Datatilsynet”).
There may be conditions or limitations on these right; it depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.