Meet experts and change makers
Showcase your idea and interact with problem-owners
Problem solve with tech experts and venture builders
Who is it for?
Applications are open to entrepreneurs and startups working with solutions addressing water purification, waste water, and water contamination.
We’re looking for applicants with innovative ideas and a collaborative mindset! Previous experience with design sprints and hacks is not required.
Why should you take part?
- Meet and work together with a cast of engineers, scientists, and business developers from HelloScience’s partner ecosystem
- Showcase your solution and receive direct one-on-one feedback from design, business, and tech development experts
Why should you take part?
- Launch your startup with a co-development partnership with either Grundfos or Novozymes
- Receive free office space at Jagaa incl. a set of free cloud services, a micro grant, win entrance to Climate Launchpad India’s incubation programme
- At HelloScience Live Lab you will meet a cast of engineers, scientists, and business developers from HelloScience’s partner ecosystem (Grundfos, Novozymes, Climate-KIC and many more).
- The HelloScience experts bring a wealth of experience in working with water challenges around the world and a proven track record of delivering solutions. You’ll work alongside local and global partners in order to develop tangible solutions.
Jaaga was founded in 2009 to bring together artists, activists, designers, and technologists. Since then, Jaaga has grown into a thriving co-working and community space, offering training, workshops, incubation, product labs, and startup events. Jaaga is a community space in the heart Bangalore.
Novozymes is a world leader in biological solutions with more than 70 years experience working in the industry. Novozymes India offices have been based in Bangalore since 1983. The company’s second largest R&T department is located in Bangalore, with 14% of global revenue being invested into R&T every year.
Grundfos is a global leader in advanced pump solutions and water technology. Grundfos has over 18,000 employees working out of 56 countries all around the world. The company contributes to global sustainability by pioneering innovative technologies which improve the quality of life for us and our planet.
Climate-KIC is the leading European knowledge and innovation community working towards a zero-carbon economy. Supported by the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, Climate-KIC identities and supports innovation that helps society mitigate and adapt to climate change.
C-CAMP is India’s premier life science innovation, entrepreneurship, technology hub, and largest life science incubators in the country. C-CAMP provides, funding, incubation, acceleration, and mentorship to start-ups, in order to nurture a science driven ecosystem.
What better place to imagine the future water in Bangalore than a homegrown success story? Jakkur lake is home to a vibrant aquatic ecosystem and an active community of fisherman, urban gardeners, and local residents. The event will take place in an amphitheater located right next to the lake, overlooking the local area.